Thursday, July 3, 2014

Obama Worst President EVER #EpicFAIL #ImpeachObama


No Throw Back Thursday today. It's more like Throw UP Thursday with this creature still in office. As we all but Barry the Chum Lord prepare to celebrate our nation's history tomorrow, here's an interesting fact:


I think it's pretty self-explanatory why he's the most hated, reviled, disgusting leader we had since that time. I won't elaborate here. Too busy trying to make ends meet.

Also, another good read on how he's trying to kill American culture:


Totally agree. He HATES America and trying to kill us.

Comments?

Ride Safe,

4 comments:

  1. Did you happen to see the Ayers interview on Megan Kelly? Talk about eyepopping..anyways..I already gave you my thoughts, LOLOLOL. HAVE A hAPPY 4TH!! Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant think of a thing to say other than what you did, and I agree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is will interesting to see who we elect next time...I think I told you, I'm really liking Dr. Ben Carson right now, but we will see what happens. Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about the SPAM folks. If there are any more, I will go back to moderating the comments. I wish I could just strangle the spammer instead. Regrettably, they are always anonymous.

    Thank you everyone for your timely responses. Have a happy 4th. ~:)

    ReplyDelete

⭐ A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. ~ Walter Winchell