Wednesday, July 2, 2014

It's Been A Draining Day

Oil, that is ... Black gold ... Texas tea ...

*lol*

While we sit on the sidelines, awaiting to see which way Tropical Storm Arthur heads, we decided that this would be a good day to perform all the necessary oil changes here at the Red Bird Acres residence. Seems like, everything came due at the same time anyway. Might as well bite the bullet and get 'er dun!

The (almost) all house 16K generator is purring like a kitten again ...


My Suzuki V-Strom anxiously awaits me for another ride ...


... and, of course, Hubby's pretty new Honda after over 2,800 miles, finally needed an oil change.


So, thanks to my husband's perseverance, expert knowledge and my handing out lots of ice tea, we're good for another 3,000 or so miles. A well maintained bike is a happy bike. It's a good feeling having so many projects completed in such a short period of time.

Now, we can play!


Ride Safe,

8 comments:

  1. Oh that video! lol

    Good for you two getting those projects out of the way. It sure is HOT today. We've been in all day.

    My parents had a whole house generator and I remember the first time it came on in the middle of the night - I sat straight up in bed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly am laughing out loud at the video! Wow, you got 'er dun for sure, so you ready to ride or hide!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious! Have a good ride! What storm? I don't do news. Sad, isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job done! Who are those people? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL'ing at Vee!!! Oh my..Sparky..if I was drinking something, I would of def. spat it out, lol.

    I hope y'all don't get that storm, their saying the Carolinas..all I know is..this humidity here has to break! Something about this or that jet stream..soon..Fridays high is only suppose to be 73! That will feel like winter here, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey - those people look familiar...hahaha..funny video....lol! Hope the storm misses you. Good to get a big chore done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That video is hilarious. Thanks for the laugh.
    Your hubby got a lot accomplished. Good deal. A virtual pat on the back for him. Now you're ready to go.
    You all have a fun, safe 4th of July.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone. Have a very happy and safe 4th of July weekend. ~:)

    ReplyDelete

⭐ A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. ~ Walter Winchell