Friday, December 11, 2009

Honda’s CB Twister Motorcycle

Honda CB Twister

It's hard to tell from my blog, but the majority of my life does not revolve around politics. Most of the time I talk about anything with 2 wheels.

In fact, happily most of our life revolves around motorcycles.

I just had to share this one with y'all.

My husband found an article on the Honda CB Twister while perusing one of his favorite websites Motorcycle News. The bike is a 110cc single-cylinder and sells for about £550 (if my currency convertor is accurate, that's about $803.74 in American money). And at 186 mpg, this little number is a cheap date. It's really popular in India:

"In the first quarter of this year, for example, Honda sold 1,118,987 bikes India."

It's not fair, they get all the cool bikes overseas. :)

Source

5 comments:

  1. I haven't been on a motorcycle in years upon years upon years! My sister broke her leg on one a few years ago in a freak accident...she then sold her bike. Hubby and I talk about getting one sometimes, but I don't think either of us are really serious. (as least I'm not lol)
    ~M

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is cute as can be! I have a few blog friends in India - wonder if they have one???
    More rain is expected today. You two stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dreamin' of summer days on the bike! Freeze your face off weather right now, so the bike is all tucked with sugar plums dancing in its head. This looks like a fun quick little ride but I kinda like somethin' with a little more meat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spent most of my misspent youth on 2 wheels, I could gab for hours as well on the topic.

    I have never been much of a fan of Japanese bikes, but have owned several, to include:

    1972 Suzuki 550 GT (three cyl 2 stroke, very fast in its day)in high school, very cool too.
    1973 Kawasaki H2 750 (another three cyl 2 stroke, this was a death machine, very unstable, that's why I liked it so much).
    Several 250 and 350cc dirt bikes.

    Bought new a 1979 Triumph Bonneville 750, very nice but leaked oil like a big dog right off the show room floor, they tell me they were designed that way.

    1952 Harley Davidson 750cc flathead. My favorite, bought it in three baskets of parts plus the frame, put it together over a summer and it turned out beautiful.

    I could go on, as you can probably tell, but I won't.

    ReplyDelete

⭐ A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. ~ Walter Winchell