Saturday, May 9, 2009

Me And The Rhino Virus

YUCK!

That's the only thing I can think of to say.

Hubby and I are suffering from a mild rhino virus this weekend. There's no pucking or anything else disgusting (isn't that a lovely mental image?), but we're moping around the house looking sullen and feeling tired and headachy, mumbling one syllable answers to our one syllable questions.

Such fun.

We're definately not good company today.

Well, at least it's not too bad. Since hubby doesn't feel like cooking I get my favorite meal of junk food (i.e. turkey hot dogs on whole wheat buns with cole slaw and mustard toppings ... drool).


Hey, you don't think I'll sprout a nose horn after all this, do ya?

[giggle]

I pray everyone else is feeling fine and having a wonderful weekend.

Me and my yucky feeling will leave now until my next post. Try not to get too close to the screen. I wouldn't want to spread this Bad Boy.

12 comments:

  1. I'm glad your strain of flu is not the same variety running through
    Washington D.C.. Republican In Name Only, I heard there is no cure for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S.-Get well so soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry you both feel bad. I hope tomorrow will be a better day and that you'll be good as new. Take care Sparky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better. I tend to get the rhino often. For some reason germs love me. Hubby is on the planes often and the bugs come home with him and land on me. Someone suggested the Nettie pot and honestly the thing works. I first was resistant to trying it out as it seemed bizarre to me but my ENT Dr. even mentioned it. Makes that rhino go away much quicker. Jut a suggestion.
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  5. O.K. I am feeling sorry for you both. Pappy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rhino virus, sounds down right scary to me......and I thought I only had to worry about getting the Swine flu! lol


    Hope you both get better soon.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nooooooo. I knew it, I knew no matter how anti social I was I would come across some sort of something that would compromise my well being and now look at you spreading your crud over cyber space. Sparky if I get this, I'm comin' for you!

    Okay fine I hope you feel better soon, I am sorry your sick and I understand coming out into publick for a few minutes to chat even though you are sick.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks y'all! You made me laugh and brightened my day every one of you. :o) I'm just about 100% today (I know, 100% WHAT??! ha ha). Hubby is better too and being annoying. [giggle]
    Church today was really good. I'm glad we made the extra effort to attend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bummer, Sparky! Sorry you spent your weekend being sick. I do hope you are much better today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Musey! I'm mucho better today. Now I'm getting a lot of work done this AM, then I can 'play'. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm backing away sllllllllllllllllowly from the screen! Don't charge me rhino breath!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sparky! That sounds awful! Linda has it now and she is miserable! I hope you are on the mend soon and hope I don't catch from your blog!

    be well!

    Jerry in Tampa

    ReplyDelete

⭐ A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. ~ Walter Winchell