Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Zero Motorcycle

I learned of this nifty little machine today. It's called the Zero Motorcycle. "Zero" for the zero emissions, I guess. I think it's wonderful! Right now it can only go 40 miles on one charge, but the inventor said the battery is completely non-toxic. It's not heavy on the horsepower but the bike can smoke the tires sitting still. The "CC" designation, if it was a fuel type vehicle, would be around 250cc (according to the video). Anyway, watch the clip. It's pretty interesting. I like quiet vehicles and this may be the wave of the future.

The Zero Motorcycle Demo In Jay Leno's Garage
Found At This Link


I tried to embed the video here, but for some reason it wouldn't work this time (computer gremlins again). The link will open in a new window so y'all won't lose your place. Enjoy! :o)

♥ ∞

6 comments:

  1. We saw that on a another program, pretty cool. Thanks for sharing. Have a blessed day.

    PS. How are you feeling? Your niece? How is she doing? Prayers going out..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sparky, Thanks for passing by and following my blog. You know, I know to drive a motorcycle. But it's too cold here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda, I'm still hurting. I visit with the surgeon 1st time this Friday. He'll probably want to fuse my neck discs. [sigh]

    Hi Maria, You're quite welcome about following the blog. Your blog is so nice and fun! You are a good writer. I know it's freezing in Chicago right now, but it's also bitter cold here in Southeast Georgia! Brrrr! We're all ready for Spring this year, aren't we?! :o)

    God bless y'all!
    Sparky ♥ ∞

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS: Neice has pneumonia. She at home and is still in recovery.
    Thanks for asking and for the prayers. We are all very concerned for her.
    ((Hugs))
    Sparky ♥ ∞

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a lot going on concerning medical issues, continued prayers for all of you. If you get one of these bikes, everyone around will be green with envy,pun intended. Tell Wiregrass Musings hello.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carey,
    LOL and thanks for the prayers. :o) "Wiregrass" sez Howdy back. Sorry he doesn't post much. I wish he would write more.
    Sparky ♥ ∞

    ReplyDelete

⭐ A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. ~ Walter Winchell